In the heart of Historic Downtown Fernie lies a grand historic building that once housed the town’s high school, built in 1908.
Restored and transformed into luxurious, state-of-the-art 2, 3 & 5 bedroom condos with a 6,600sq ft spa and wellness centre, 901 Fernie has elegantly combined historical assets, including original brick interiors and high ceilings, with modern opulence. 901 Fernie offers 360 degrees of unmatched living; individually designed loft-style residences surrounded by Fernie's spectacular mountain scenery.
Attention has been paid to every detail, from high quality pot fillers above the pro series gas range, to the 8-step party wall construction that features a class 55 sound transmission, far above the industry standard. While the open living space was designed for keeping friends and family together, the bedrooms were designed be indulgent retreats. Most feature a luxurious spa-style ensuite with radiant floor heating, walk-in shower and/or soaker tub.
• 2-5 bedrooms, 2-3.5 bathrooms
• Beautiful finishes including Shaker-style solid wood doors plus craftsman quality baseboards and trim.
• Open kitchen with Pro Series stainless steel appliances, solid maple cabinets with "Blumotion" self closing drawers and natural granite counters.
• Living spaces feature beautiful hardwood floors, and up to 16 foot ceilings showcasing open rafter design and oversize windows
• Bedrooms adorned with lavish carpet and the comfort and privacy of an ensuite bathroom
• Luxurious spa-style bathrooms complete with radiant floor heating, custom tile showers complete with a second "rainshower head", 10mm frameless glass doors and instant hot water that never runs out.
• Heated underground parking
• The Spa at 901
Check out this review blog on Hotel Scoop: Fernie 901: Urban-cool Accommodations in a Canadian Ski Town