Your summer of fun starts here!
2017 Full Operations Season:
Opening Day: Saturday, June 24, 2017
Last Day of Summer Operations: Sunday, September 3, 2017
PRE/POST Season operations: June 1-23 & September 4-30; aerial park, guided hiking, & XC guided biking available for groups.
2017 Chairlift Schedule (TENTATIVE):
Elk Chair: Daily from 10.30am-4.30pm & until 7pm on Thursdays
Timber Chair: Sat, Sun & Stat Holidays from 10.30am-4.30pm daily (holidays include Canada Day July 1 and BC Day Aug 1)
Fernie Alpine Resort's Summer Activities and Attractions include:
- Bike Park with 37 marked trails from beginner to expert featuring berms, bridges, ladders, stunts, bumps and flowy downhill rides
- Full service resort rentals featuring SCOTT Voltage FR 720 & SCOTT Junior Voltage Downhill bikes, pads & helmets
- Bike clinics, lessons, events and Thursday night race series.
- Dedicated hiking trails including the spectacular ridge walk with 360º Rocky Mountain views
- Nature Bob's Interpretive Centre
- Guided hiking
- Scenic chairlift rides
- Aerial Park & Zipline
- Mountain top lunch at Lost Boys Cafe
- Sports Alpine Retail Store with clothing, souvenirs, drinks, snacks & gear
- Kelsey's Restaurant for family friendly dining and patio relaxing
- Weekly events & Live entertainment including Griz Kidz Summer Carnival in July (date TBC.)