Your summer of fun starts here!
2017 Full Operations Season:
Opening Day: Saturday, June 24, 2017
Last Day of Summer Operations: Sunday, September 3, 2017
PRE/POST Season operations: June 1-23 & September 4-30; aerial park, guided hiking, & XC guided biking available for groups.
2017 Chairlift Schedule:
- Elk Chair: Daily from 10.30am-4.30pm & until 7pm on Thursdays
- Timber Chair: Sat, Sun & Stat Holidays from 10.30am-4.30pm daily (holidays include Canada Day July 3 and BC Day Aug 7)
Fernie Alpine Resort's Summer Activities and Attractions include:
- Mountain biking at Fernie Bike Park with 37 marked trails from beginner to expert featuring berms, bridges, ladders, stunts, bumps and flowy downhill rides, lift access and XC trails
- Full service resort rentals featuring SCOTT Voltage FR 720 & SCOTT Junior Voltage Downhill bikes, pads & helmets
- Bike clinics, camps, lessons, and events, including:
- Guided hiking
- Resort Hiking Trails
- Scenic chairlift rides
- Mountaintop Camping Packages
- Aerial Park with highropes, treetop bridges, and mini ziplines; plus free kids mini-park
- Nature Bob's Interpretive Centre
- Kids Outdoor Adventure Camps, Freeride Camps & Mountaintop Sleepovers - see the Events Calendar
- Events! including SCOTT Thursday Night Race Series, Griz Kidz Summer Carnival & stage 1 of the Trans BC Enduro Mountain Bike Race!