Infinitea T-bar invites you to relax and enjoy some live music over dinner or drinks.
Luke Wallace is a folk musician and activist from the Coast Salish Territory known as Vancouver, Canada. He spends his time touring the coast and planet using music as a platform to amplify the voices of communities threatened by unjust resource extraction and to contribute to the growing revolution spreading across the earth. His folktivism has taken him all over Canada's west coast and interior, to Paris, France for COP21 and most recently to Costa Rica where hr represented Canada's coast at a conference called The Inner Dimensions of Climate Change.
In the last three years, Luke has released three independent records and toured around the west coast of Canada: An Opportunity (2016), Little Rivers Matter Too (2015) and The Kitimat LP (2014).
Luke Wallace on Facebook
8pm. No Cover!
SUMMER WEEKLY EVENT SCHEDULE:
- Mon: $6 meals all day & evening; Essential Oils 101 on 1st & 3rd Monday from 6pm
- Wed: Tarot readings from 8pm
- Thu: $8 2oz espresso martinis; Beautea Night with Spa 901 on 1st Thursday from 6-9pm, $10 massages/manicures
- Fri: Live music from 8pm
- Sat: Vinyl Appreciation Night - Bring your own records! $6 glasses of bottled wine
- Sun: BBQ & Beats - $10 BBQ plate & live DJ/Music 6-9pm
SPECIAL EVENTS IN JUNE:
- Thu 1st: Beautea Night with Spa 901 on 1st Thursday from 6-9pm, $10 massages/manicures
- Fri 2nd: Tim Ketchum & The Relief Commitee from 8pm
- Mon 5th & 19th: Essential Oils 101 from 6pm
- Sun 11th: Jamie Clarke live from 6pm
- Fri 16th: James Gray live from 8pm
- Sun 18th: Chelsey Waring, Emily Rowed & Sam Lynch live from 6pm
- Fri 23rd: Luke Wallace live from 8pm