25 Things To Do this Fall Season
Fall is a spectacular time of year to enjoy the mountains and the picturesque town of Fernie. Take your pick or check each off the list!
1. Fernie Golf Club is open until October 14th. Plenty of time to get out for a round! If you're short of time ask about their 1-hour loop!
2. Visit and explore Island Lake Lodge – open till October 8th - hike, dine, spa and even stay the night
3. Hike the extensive trails from riverside walks to alpine adventures and everything in between
4. Shop & dine at Historic Downtown’s unique and independent shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs
6. Get pampered at one of Fernie’s many spas or take in a yoga, spin class or fitness session
9. Mountain bike over 100 trails from family-friendly to advanced XC, all-mountain and DH.
12. Take the kids to the playground at Rotary Park or Prentice Park/Elementary School
13. Take in one of the many local events, live music, kids programs and other scheduled activities (tourismfernie.com/events)
14. Take the kids to visit the ducks, throw rocks in the river and have a picnic at Annex Park
16. Learn about Fernie’s engaging history at the Museum
17. Take the family to the Dirt Jump Park and MTB Skills Park for some fun
21. Go indoor climbing at College of the Rockies or Evolution Fitness
22. Drop by the Fernie Heritage Library for quiet time with views or programs for the kids like Toddlertime and Storytime, or Pizza League and VolunTeens for the bigger kids!
23. Drop-in on the Knit Clique at 10am on Wednesday at the Heritage Library – knitting, crocheting and any other yarny endeavour.
24. Take the little ones (Ages 1-5) to Kindergym on Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays from 10am-11am