Keep the kids entertained and busy with Griz Kidz Holiday Activities at Fernie Alpine Resort!
Holiday-themed crafts nights, pool parties, movie and game nights there to keep the family holiday feeling festive all week long!
All Griz Kidz activities are open to kids aged 6-12 and run in the evenings.
All events are held in the Slopeside Cafe in the Fernie Alpine Resort Plaza unless otherwise noted.
Registration Required: Pre-Register with Guest Services, contact info above.
Parents can also purchase a Griz Kidz Holiday Pack – Choose any 5 x $5 Griz Kidz Holiday Activities for $20 per child!
6:30pm - 8pm
- Dec. 22: Christmas Craft Night - $5
- Dec 27: Gingerbread House Decorating - $5
- Dec. 29: Griz Kidz Carnival - $5
- Dec 31: Kidz NYE Party, Fireworks & Movie Night $54 6pm-12.30am/$25 9.30pm-12.30am
- Jan 1: Crazy Hat Craft Night - $5
- Jan. 2: Crazy Hat Costume Party & Parade - $5
- Jan. 3: Cookie Making & S'mores - $5
- Jan 5: Griz Kidz Game Night - $5
And don't miss these other great family activities (fees may apply):
- Family Sleigh Rides in a beautiful, traditional horse-drawn sleigh. Daily, Dec 22 - Jan 7 except Jan 2 & 3. Bookings required, see guest services for pricing & times.
- Night Skiing on the Mighty Moose Daily Dec 23 - Jan 6, except Dec 25. 4-9pm. Lift ticket required.
- Ski & Photos with Santa. Dec 23 - 24. Skiing: 10am-Noon, Photos: Noon-2pm. Free!
- Christmas Camp. Ski & Snowboard Camp for ages 6-12. Dec 26-29 & Jan 3-5. Contact Winter Sports School for details & reservations.
- Riglet Burton Boards. Snowboard Demos for ages 3-6 on the Mighty moose. Dec 26. Free!
- Evening Rail Jams. Small-medium features for ages 15 and under. Register on the day. First Chance Dec 28. Second Chance Jan 4.
- Pool Party, burger & Movie Night at Lizard Creek Lodge. Dec 23 & 30, Jan 6, and every Saturday in winter.
And special celebration meals for the whole family to enjoy:
- Family Christmas Dinner. Homestyle Buffet Dinner at Cirque Restaurant
- NYE Dinner & Party. A very special celebration with all the trimmings.