The market will be set up in the main plaza from 10am to 2pm and will include a variety of vendors.
The Fernie Mountain Market is regularly held weekly in Rotary Park during July and August, and at the Canada Day Celebrations on July 1st.
After exploring the market stay around and enjoy a summer of fun at Fernie Alpine Resort:
2018 Full Operations Season:
Opening Day: Saturday, June 23, open daily until September 3rd
Bonus September Weekends: Sept 8 & 9, Sept 15 & 16, Sept 22-23.
- Elk Chair: Daily from 10:30am-4:30pm & until 7pm on Thursdays
- Timber Chair: Sat, Sun & Stat Holidays from 10:30am-4:30pm daily
Fernie Alpine Resort's Summer Activities and Attractions include:
- Mountain biking at Fernie Bike Park with 37 marked trails from beginner to expert featuring berms, bridges, ladders, stunts, bumps and flowy downhill rides, lift access and XC trails
- Full service resort rentals featuring SCOTT Voltage FR 720 & SCOTT Junior Voltage Downhill bikes, pads & helmets
- Bike clinics, camps, lessons, and events, including:
- Guided hiking
- Resort Hiking Trails
- Scenic chairlift rides
- Aerial Park with highropes, treetop bridges, and mini ziplines; plus free kids mini-park
- Nature Bob's Interpretive Centre
- Kids Outdoor Adventure Camps, Freeride Camps & Mountaintop Sleepovers - see the Events Calendar