Beautiful log lodges among towering mountains and cedar trees along the lake welcome guests to this mountain utopia.
Just 10km from town in its own secluded valley, Island Lake Lodge is a spectacular place to stay and play. Explore hiking trails, canoe on the lake, enjoy the spa, savour the fine dining or simply relax on the patio with some of the best Rocky Mountain views around.
Island Lake Lodge is open June 8th until October 8th 2018.
Enjoy Bed & Breakfast stays from $159/night. To book call 1.888.422.8754 or book online.
Stay & Play Packages:
- Perfect for anniversaries and special occasions. Treat the special someone in your life to the ultimate in relaxation and romance, and reconnect with nature and each other. Enjoy full use of the lodge facilities and miles of pristine hiking trails in our stunning mountain setting, guiding is available for a fee. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- From $679* Package includes:
- Two relaxing nights in a deluxe lodge
- A bottle of Bubbly
- A signature Island Lake gift package
- 2 spa treatments
- Chocolate & fruit plate on arrival
The Zoomers Package
- Were you born in the baby boom generation? Are you reinvigorated and ready for the next phase of life? Well this package might be just what you need. Explore one of the most renowned lodges and properties in North America. With 7,000 acres of wilderness, trails, streams and scenic lake, Island Lake Lodge is a unique and special place. Pair your hike with a fine meal and perhaps a sample from our 3,000 bottle wine library. Spend some quality R & R time in our spa or go for a canoe ride on the scenic mountain lake. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- From $499* Package includes:
- 2 nights in a deluxe lodge
- 2 breakfasts
- 1/2 day flora and fauna guided hike
- A copy of the best-selling Island Lake Cookbook
- $50 dollar lodge credit
- Free wifi
- Canoe rentals
*Prices subject to change without notice.
Call to inquire about custom-designed packages.
Book direct by clicking the BOOK NOW button or call 1-888-422-8754
Island Lake Lodge Address: 9 kilometres up Mt Fernie Park Road, Fernie, British Columbia