Add this to your bucket list!
Day 1: Warm up day
- Take the time to warm up ahead of your catskiing adventure- your knees will be glad you did. Spend a day at Fernie Alpine Resort and stick to the groomed runs and practice your skills- there will be plenty of powder to enjoy tomorrow.
- More experienced skiers will love the wide open terrain at FWA Catskiing for a first day of luxury skiing.
- Dinner: Classic Canadian Cuisine, a 100 year old repurposed stone livery building, a flickering fire and a spectacular wine cellar- The Livery Restaurant is perfect for your luxury visit.
Day 2-5: An all-inclusive adventure at Island Lake Catskiing
- Choose from a 2, 3 or 4 day package - book early, seats sell out fast.
- All meals are included, along with skis or snowboards, accommodation and cat-transfer from the parking lot.
- Nordic skiing equipment and snowshoes are available to borrow.
- Additional services available for an extra fee include the sumptuous day spa facility, professional photography & videography of your day and a fully stocked bar with 3000 bottle wine cellar.
Bonus feature: Relax with a spa day at the downtown Spa at 901 before or after your catskiing trip. 3,300 sq ft of custom designed space includes single & couples treatment rooms with private showers and soaker tubs, relaxation rooms, infra-red sauna and large outdoor whirlpool plus beauty treatment facilities.
Accommodation: Your accommodation is included at Island Lake Catskiing but if you require additional nights before or after your visit, there's no shortage of luxury condos, hotel accommodations and spectacular mountain homes located in town, on mountain and inbetween.