The Fernie RV Resort is located is surrounded by trails, the Elk River, Maiden Lake, and the Fernie Golf and Country Club with majestic views of the Three Sisters and Mt. Fernie.
The Resort is open year-round and offers state-of-the-industry facilities and services. In addition to landscaped RV and tenting sites, the resort offers luxury year-round glamping accommodations in 5 yurts and - new for 2019! - 5 tiny homes! The resort also features a children's playground, laundry facilities and large family-style bathrooms. Complimentary high-speed wifi and potable water are available throughout the park.
This summer, Mountain High River Adventures will be based at Fernie RV Resort, offering a wide range of fun river activities for the whole family to enjoy. A selection of bikes are available for guests to borrow, and a free golf cart shuttle to Fernie Golf Club is also available.
Reservations for Yurts & Tiny Homes:
- Two-day minimum booking, long weekends require a three-day minimum booking
- At least one adult over 21 years old staying in the tiny home must be over 21
- Rates are based on one vehicle, Additional vehicles are $6/night
- Rates are based on 2 adults, additional guests older than 16 are $6/night/person
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside yurts
- Check in must be during office hours, Check in time is anytime after 3pm. Checkout time is 11am
- Rates are subject to applicable local taxes
- A pre-authorized deposit is required for damage, missing items or excessive cleaning costs
- Personal items are the responsibility of the registered guest
Tiny Homes - Stay from $150/night
- Luxurious fully loaded tiny homes with slide outs for spacious interiors
- Tiny homes have a one time $45 cleaning fee
- Maximum occupancy is four persons
- A total of 5 tiny homes will be available with a variety of floorplans
- Kitchens feature full-sized appliances, dishwasher and washing machine
- Deck with outdoor furniture
- Two double beds with one bed on the lower level - no climbing into bed!
- Comfortable, spacious lounge area.
Forestside Yurts - Stay from $125/night
- All the fun of camping without all the setup and gear requirements
- Maximum occupancy is six persons including children, or 4 adults
- Available year-round; cool in the summer and warm in the winter with door/window openings to allow for cross ventilation
- Furniture includes rustic log beds and chairs, a dining table to seat 6, and a picnic table and firepit outside
- Double-over-double bunk bed plus twin trundle/day bed combo, all with 8" memory foam mattresses
- Interior dimensions: 6x6 metres/20x20ft on a 15m x 20m site
- Wooden floor, 15-amp electrical service, heating, insulation, interior light & skylight included. On-site parking (1 vehicle) and Wi-fi also included
- Flush toilets, potable water, dish-washing station located nearby
- Kitchen facilities are not included and cooking is not permitted inside the yurts. Bring your outdoor cooking gear to enjoy a true campsite experience
- 2 yurts are pet friendly. Pets must be stated at time of booking. $25/stay, maximum 2 pets
Rates - Daily, Monthly and Seasonal
Reservations are available online.