The Fernie RV Resort is located in town yet surrounded by trails, the Elk River, Maiden Lake, and the Fernie Golf and Country Club.
The Resort is open year-round and offers state-of-the-industry facilities and services and is designed to accommodate a complete range of recreational vehicles from the smallest to the most sophisticated.
New for 2018 - Forestside Yurts now available!
Stay from $125/night
- The new Forestside Yurts at Fernie RV Resort offer the fun of luxury camping without all the set up and gear requirements.
- Yurts sleep up to 6 people (including children) or 4 adults in a double-over-double bunk bed plus twin trundle/day bed combo, all with 8" memory foam mattresses.
- Yurts are available year-round and are cool in the summer and warm in the winter with door/window openings to allow for cross ventilation.
- Furniture includes rustic log beds and chairs, a dining table to seat 6, and a picnic table and firepit outside.
- Interior dimensions are 6x6 metres/20x20ft on a 15m x 20m site.
- Wooden floor, 15-amp electrical service, heating, insulation, interior light & skylight includied. On-site parking (1 vehicle) and Wi-fi also included.
- Flush toilets, potable water, dish-washing station located nearby.
- Kitchen facilities are not included and cooking is not permitted inside the yurts. Bring your outdoor cooking gear to enjoy a true campsite experience.
RV, Yurt & Tenting Rates - Daily, Monthly and Seasonal
Reservations are available online.