An adventure basecamp centrally located in the heart of Fernie on Hwy #3, operated by Snow Valley Lodging.
Located a few minutes walk to downtown Fernie, this modern and bright house accommodates up to 6 people over two floors. The property features two decks where you can watch the world go by or relax and enjoy the mountain views.
- Off-street parking
- High-speed wifi
- Located next door to Yamagoya Japanese restaurant
- Use of cruiser bicycles in summer and fatbikes in winter from Snow Valley Lodging
- Please note that this is a split level house, each level is accessed via a short staircase. Pets are not allowed.
- One bedroom with a king bed
- Ensuite bathroom, bathtub/shower, sink vanity and toilet
- The open plan bedroom features a very large lounge area with comfortable seating and a 65-inch TV
- Large well-equipped kitchen and dining room with hardwood dining table and chairs to seat six, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- One bedroom with two queen beds
- Bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet
- The open plan bedroom features a cozy lounge area with a 65 inch TV
- Laundry facility with washer/dryer and boot warmer
- Indoor storage space for bikes, skis, snowboards etc.
- A spacious area to the rear with a dining table with chairs, propane fire (available in the warmer months) and Adirondack chairs
- Two off-street parking spots
- Front deck with outdoor lounge seating
Click on the Book Now button or call to search date-specific rates and availability. Check-in is at Snow Valley Lodging, just 3 blocks along 7th Ave.