The mountains around Fernie ring with the sound of fresh Canadian Indie Music each August.
Wapiti is the most fun you can have with all your family and friends right here in town!
Live music on Friday evening and all day Saturday from noon. Event closes each night at 11pm - visitors are encouraged to head downtown for more live music in Fernie's funky and fun bars late into the night.
The low down:
- Easy walking or biking distance from Historic Downtown Fernie.
- Secure Bike Storage - very limited parking for vehicles
- FREE for under 12's and over 65's - this is a family friendly event
- One main stage for all the bands- no switching viewpoints!
- Kid's craft tents & activities
- Food & Craft Vendors
- Merch Tent
- Beverage Gardens serving Fernie Brewing Company Beers and BC Wines & Ciders (remember to bring your reusable glasses from previous years!)
- Located in scenic James White Park with lots of shady mature trees.
Past performers have included:
- The British Columbians
- The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer
- The Matinee
- Elliot Brood
- Shred Kelly
- Five Alarm Funk
- Delhi 2 Dublin
- and many many more!