Get close to nature! Stay at the Fernie RV Resort.
With access to hiking & biking trails, fly fishing and golfing in spring, summer and fall, and cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in winter, the Fernie RV Resort is an excellent choice for those wanting to be closer to nature and the outdoors.
New for 2018 - Forestside Yurts now available!
- The new Forestside Yurts at Fernie RV Resort offer the fun of camping without all the set up and gear requirements.
- Yurts sleep up to 6 people (including children) or 4 adults in a double-over-double bunk bed plus twin trundle/day bed combo, all with 8" memory foam mattresses.
- Yurts are available year-round and are cool in the summer and warm in the winter with door/window openings to allow for cross ventilation.
- Furniture includes rustic log beds and chairs, a dining table to seat 6, and a picnic table and firepit outside.
- Interior dimensions are 6x6 metres/20x20ft on a 15m x 20m site.
- Wooden floor, 15-amp electrical service, heating, insulation, interior light & skylight includied. On-site parking (1 vehicle) and Wi-fi also included.
- Flush toilets, potable water, dish-washing station located nearby.
- Kitchen facilities are not included and cooking is not permitted inside the yurts. Bring your outdoor cooking gear to enjoy a true campsite experience.
The Fernie RV Resort offers 98 fully serviced RV sites, 26 of which will be pull-through sites, the rest back-in sites, as well as 17 tenting sites and one group tenting site. Short and long stays are available.
The RV Resort has hot shower and toilet facilities in designer, family style private bathrooms, a deck with picnic tables, and open space for recreational activities.
Reservations are available online.
Each RV site will be a home-away-from-home, including:
- Generous grassed area with blue spruce trees, firepit & picnic table
- Additional personal parking spot on all back-in sites
- Fully winterized services
- Potable municipal water
- 50amp power & ambient outdoor lighting
- Free WIFI access
- Commercial grade coin operated laundry facilities
The large tent camping sites include 15 amp. power hookups, along with firepits and picnic tables. A group camping site is also available for up to 5 tents and 20 guests.
Future development will increase resort capacity to 200 RV sites, including 20 guest wall-tents on custom built platforms.