Established local chefs Keith Ilavsky and James McDonald launched Fernie’s latest restaurant with a menu of mouth-watering new dishes.
Located at the Red Tree Lodge, Smokehouse specializes in Cajun-inspired slow-cooked smoked dishes. Carnivores and vegetarians alike will love the thoughtful menu.
Menu highlights include:
- Hushpuppies - cornmeal fritters with smoked jalapeno and ginger honey
- House made smokey pulled pork chuck burger with signatrue chiptle and root beer bbq sauce, house pickled cucumber ribbons, smoked onions, garlic aioli and smoked white cheddar cheese on a toasted potato chive bun
- Crispy marinated tofu or Cherrywood smoked chicken leg served with grilled haloumi and wilted spinach salad, candied walnuts, pickled beets, charred artichokes and sweet chili dressing
- Beer brined, applewood-smoked ribs grilled with house-made chipotle and root beer bbq sauce. Served with smoked cheddar and sweet potato gratin, sauteed spinach and sweet corn succotash with charred artichoke hearts
- Thoughtful dressings including smoked peach and white balsamic vinaigrette complete delicious salads, and for something more substantial try the smoked vegetable ratatouille.
Check out the new menu and children's menu.
Groups and Events
With capacity for 130 diners across three interconnecting rooms, Smokehouse is also the perfect location for group events & weddings. Contact our Sales & Marketing Manager Jody via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-977-2977, for more information.