Celebrate Pride, Diversity, and Inclusion in the beautiful mountain town of Fernie, BC.
The Elk Valley Pride Festival is a multi-day event of fun, friendship, and unity to celebrate Pride, mountain style! This event is hosted by the Fernie Pride Society and is a destination event for Elk Valley locals and 2SLGBTQ+ visitors - everyone is welcome and most events are family-friendly.
The five day festival features live music and drag shows, pride-themed arts & activities, food, drinks and lots of good times. Most events are family friendly and everyone is welcome to attend. The Festival is focused on the lawns around City Hall and at various locations around town.
See social media (Facebook) (Instagram) for details and announcements!
Volunteers are needed to help make this event a success. Can you spare a few hours? Sign up online and show your support!
- WEDNESDAY 20TH
- THURSDAY 21ST
- FRIDAY 22ND
- SATURDAY 23RD
- 9:30 AM | Queers on Gears Ridetheory Bike Ride | Meet at Fernie Senior's Drop In Centre, 562 3rd Ave
- 12:30 - 6. PM | Spectrum Queer Arts Day | City Hall, 501 3rd Ave
- Featuring Live Music from The Pack A.D., The Della Kit with Tea Fannie, and Partner as well as Drag performances from Farrah Nuff, Nada Nuff, Autumn Horizon, and many others!
- Beer Garden on-site. Please bring your I.D. and a your own camp chair.
- Wheelie Out Skate Jam hosted by Edge of the Word. Fantastic prizes, a super sweet environment to meet new friends, learn something new, and skate during the performances!
- FREE, all-ages, universally accessible event.
- Tickets are not required but appreciated to assist with estimating attendance numbers.
- SUNDAY 24TH
- 10 AM | Interfaith Service with Reverend Andrea Brennan | Christ Church Anglican, 591 4th Ave
- 10: 30 AM Sip n' Drag Brunch | Fernie Senior's Centre, 562 3rd Ave