Griz Days Gone Plaid! Welcoming visitors and locals for the biggest, snowiest winter celebrations! #GrizDays
Fernie's annual winter carnival is a 4-day festival of fun-filled family-friendly events, activities, and entertainment.
THE GRIZ - Music Video of Fernie's two legends
Event Photo Gallery
Places to Stay
View 2018 Schedule
- Pub Crawl Friday (Sign up)
- Griz Trivia Night
- Snow to Ice(Cream) Nordic Ski Challenge
- Griz Days Heritage Challenge Scavenger Hunt and Toonie entry at Fernie Museum
- Downtown Celebrations including Griz Parade, live music on outdoor stage featuring Small Town Dirtbags and fireworks on Saturday
- Raging Elk Dummy Dowhill
- Junior Griz Training Ground
- Ski with the Griz
- Cask Night at Fernie Brewing Co.
- Pancake Breakfast
- Extreme Griz Competition - great for participants and spectators alike
- Rocky Mountain Lumberjack Show
- Hot Wing Eating Competition at The Fernie
- Bacon Eating Contest at The Northern
- Fernie Snowmobile Moon Light Ride & BBQ
- Baby Griz Crawl
- Griz Days Craft Fair & Pancake Breakfast
- Griz Days Garage Sale
- Live entertainment & nightlife at bars in town
Join the party in Fernie on the first weekend of March and see how Fernie celebrates winter & The Griz! Learn more about the Legend of the Griz.
Make sure to pick up your Griz Pin at locations around town for $3 for a chance to win $1,000! Funds help the Fernie Food Bank, Fernie Childcare Society & future Griz Days events! See facebook page for details.
For more nightlife listings including live bands and DJ's at bars around town on Griz Days weekend check the events calendar.
See events PDF for more details! Copies available around town and online.