Swim, Bike, Run event for kids aged 4-15.
6 age categories with varying distances. Tons of fun for active kids - transition zone at the Fernie Aquatic Centre.
REGISTRATION: This event is limited to 150 participants and regularly sells out well in advance. Click HERE for details.
ALL DETAILS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please see OFFICIAL WEBSITE for full details.
- Race package pick up at the Fernie Aquatic Centre:
- Saturday, September 14th, 5 - 7pm (preferred)
- OR Sunday, September 15th, 8:30 - 9:30am
- Racking bikes and prepping transition area: Sunday, September 15th, 8:00 - 9:15am
- Athlete mark-up: Sunday, September 15th, 8:30 - 9:30am
- Mandatory Athlete Briefing: Sunday, September 15th, 9:30am
- Race Start: Sunday, September 15th, 10:00am
**Start times of age heats are not posted because it is essential that everyone rack their bikes before all races start.
||no. of pool lengths
*note, course may change without notice
*swim: ages 4-7 will be permitted life jacket - please provide your own life jacket - water wings are not permitted
- For ages 4-5, route is 100% sidewalk or paved road
- for ages 4-7 (U6 and U8), route is within sight of the Aquatic
- Older groups will have a portion of route on graded gravel road
- There is no timing or placing in the U6 category. This is an introduction-level age group, with the emphasis being active and having fun.