A tourism shuttle service helping get between town, accommodations and Fernie Alpine Resort, operating daily through daytime and evening from December 15, 2022 to April 2, 2023.
NEW for 2022-2023!
- New 11-18 passenger shuttle buses will be in operation this season.
- New shuttle tracking app to help you see where the shuttle is live!
- Tickets must be pre-purchased. Single Ticket $4 (one-way), 10-Ride Booklet $35
- Ticket purchase locations in addition to Fernie Alpine Resort & Fernie Visitor Centre are TBC
Full 2022 / 2023 Schedule Coming Soon. Current Highlights:
- Daytime Service will operate on the hour from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Stops (not neccessarily in order) include Stanford Hotel/Circle K, Fernie Fox Hotel/Husky Gas, Hwy 3 West Fernie by Log Carver, Canadas Best Inn/Bridge Bistro, Downtown, 901 Fernie, Park Place Lodge, Raging Elk Lodging/Powder Mtn Lodge, Best Western, Snow Valley Lodging/Red Tree Lodge, Fernie Alpine Resort
- Evening Service will operate on the hour from 5:30pm - 11:00pm (note groups larger than 8 may require booking their own private transportation due to limited seating)
- Stops (not neccessarily in order) include Snow Creek Lodge, Lizard Creek Lodge, Mountain Pantry at Fernie Alpine Resort, Timberline Lodges, Stanford Hotel/Circle K, Fernie Fox Hotel/Husky Gas, Hwy 3 West Fernie by Log Carver, Canadas Best Inn/Bridge Bistro, Downtown, Park Place Lodge, Raging Elk Lodging/Powder Mtn Lodge, Best Western.
About the #Ferniestoke Shuttle
The shuttle program is funded primarily by tourism dollars and is a partnership between Tourism Fernie, the City of Fernie, Fernie Alpine Resort, and the Fernie Chamber of Commerce. The service is being operated by Fernie Alpine Resort for 22-23 season. Funding for the purchase of three new buses in November 2022 was through tourism grant funding from the Provincial Resort Municipality Initiative.