Comprehensive visitor information on Fernie and the surrounding area. Friendly staff and lots of maps, guidebooks and flyers about everything to see and do on your visit!
- Winter: Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (closed Sunday & Holidays)
- Friendly, knowledgeable visitor information staff
- local maps, guidebooks and brochures
- locally produced gifts and artwork
- Indoor washroom facilities and seating (opening hours only)
- Large parking area with Sani Dump for RV Travellers (open during warmer months, $2 usage fee)
- Complimentary wifi
- Outdoor rest area with shaded picnic tables, dog walking area, interpretive signage and the Fernie Oil Derrick
- Fairy Creek & Mt Proctor Trailhead - see hiking and mountain biking information
- Purolator Shipping Depot
Operated by the Fernie Chamber of Commerce
Downtown Museum & Welcome Centre at the Fernie Museum, 492 2nd Ave:
- Open daily from 10:00am to 5:30pm.
- (Except Easter Monday, Remembrance Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day)