Take part in Fernie Mountain Biking Club's End of Season Poker Ride open to everyone!
Challenge yourself for the High Roller for a full day of riding or the Low Roller for a more relaxed pace and route. Rain or shine, come ride some of the best trails in the area.
Collect stickers on your poker card and win awesome prizes. This is a great social riding event (not a race) that ends the Fernie riding season in awesome style.
REGISTRATION AND ROUTE INFO NOW AVAILABLE: ONLINE
Registration fee: $55
8-9 am: Check in at the Royal (501 1st Ave) to receive your official FMBC poker card
9 am - 5 pm: Ride your bicyle!
5:30 pm: Bar open at the Royal/Infinitea
6 pm (approx): Dinner and prizegiving provided by Infinitea
- The route takes in dozens of trails covering several of Fernie's favourite mountain bike areas on both sides of the valley.
- Collect stamps, get a poker hand. Great swag and draw prizes!
- Cost includes a fun day of riding sweet Fernie single track and High roller SOCKS! plus:
- Free beer at Fernie Brewing Company, (and a Trail-to-Ale Medal if you complete the Hyper/P9/Swine Route)
- Delicious dinner provided by Infinitea
- After party at the Royal where all the poker hands will be awarded - best hands win a choice of prizes, all others also have a chance to win.
- Please follow all instructions on the OFFICIAL EVENT SITE (whether you complete the route or not) in order to help the organisers keep track of everyone.
- You must be a Fernie Mountain Bike Club to participate for insurance purposes (anyone can join, including non-residents).