Take on the Fernie Alpine Resort nordic trails in the Raging Elk Silk Trail Slide – a virtual Nordic Ski event with something for everyone.
Come out at a time that suits you and score yourself an awesome medal created by Wild Wolves Design.
Choose your distance: 4km - 9km - 13km - 18km
How do I participate in the Silk Trail Sprints?
- Register online! (registration forms coming soon)
- COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE WAIVER! https://passes.skircr.com/waivers-special/signup.aspx
- Participants that are 16yrs and older must complete the EVENT WAIVER
- Participants that are 15yrs and younger must have their parent or legal guardian complete BOTH the EVENT WAIVER and PARENTAL CONSENT WAIVER
- Join the Fernie Alpine Resort club on Strava and check out the four routes on offer https://www.strava.com/clubs/FARevents
- Complete one (or all) of the event segments, track your results, and post on Strava.
- Head into Guest Services to collect your medal and F&B Voucher
- Show your confirmation email to receive your voucher
- Show your Strava results to receive your medal.
- When you pick up your medal, you will automatically go into the draw for our great prize pool. Draws will be made once the event is complete!
TIPS FOR USING STRAVA
Don’t have Stava? You can definitely still participate. The routes are posted below, and you can track your run on your own timing device. To collect your medal, show your timing device at Guest Services.
All routes start at the beginning of the wide-open intersection where the Silk Trail starts, and the Double Creek trail ends. Keep an eye out for the event signage.
Everyone that registers and completes a distance will be entered in a draw. Winners will be selected by random draw once the event is complete on March 6th.