Enjoy a scenic chairlift ride on The Timber Chair - open for ONE DAY ONLY.
Selected hiking trails will be open and light snacks and cold beverages will be available from Lost Boys Cafe.
Timber Chair lift hours: 10:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Lost Boys Café: 10:30 am to 2 pm
Lift Tickets: Click here for details.
Summer season passes will be accepted at the lift.
Hiking Trails open:
- Lost Boys (to Observation Deck)
- Lily Loop
- Pika Pass
- All other Timber side hiking trails will be closed to the public - please respect all closures.
- Polar Peak will be available for a special GUIDED HIKE ONLY. Information on the Polar Peak Guided Hike and how to book can be found here. Guests must be registered for this Guided Hike in order to access the Polar Peak route.
*Please note - bikes will NOT be permitted on the Timber Chair.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AT FERNIE ALPINE RESORT THIS SUMMER:
2022 Elk Chairlift Schedule: Daily from 10.30am-4.30pm & until 7pm on Thursday
Fernie Alpine Resort's Summer Activities and Attractions include:
- Bike Park with 37 marked trails from beginner to expert featuring berms, bridges, ladders, stunts, bumps and flowy downhill rides
- Full service resort rentals
- Bike clinics, camps, lessons and special events, including the SCOTT Wednesday afternoon Kids/Junior and Thursday Night Adult race series
- Dedicated hiking trails
- Nature Bob's Interpretive Centre
- Guided hiking
- Scenic chairlift rides
- Kids Forest Playground
- Sports Alpine Retail Store with clothing, souvenirs, drinks, snacks & gear
- Kelsey's Restaurant for family friendly dining and patio relaxing