The Raging Elk Adventure Lodge & Hostel is your ultimate base camp to adventure!
As a local family run business, the Raging Elk Hostel specializes in backpacker accommodation and services, and also welcomes families, couples, and groups.
- Bed in Dorm Room - rates from $27/night
- Private Room - rates from $79/night
- Family Private Room - rates from $99/night
ROOM TYPES AVAILABLE
- Dorms for up to 4, 6, 8 and 10 people.
- Family rooms:
- 1 double bunk and 3 single/twin beds (Sleeps 5). Ensuite Bathroom.
- 2 sets of single bunks (Sleeps 4). Ensuite bathroom.
- Private rooms:
- 1 lower double bunk and 1 upper single bunk, (Sleeps 3) Ensuite bathroom. Mini fridge.
- 1 double bed (Sleeps 2). Ensuite bathroom. Mini fridge.
- 4,000 sq ft communal area with fully loaded kitchen, lounge and dining areas
- TV room with movies
- Games room with piano, foosball, pool table, shuffle board, ping pong and book exchange
- Laundry room
- Ski and snowboard tuning room & equipment lock up
- Bike wash station
- Private ski shuttle
- 2 outdoor patios.
- A private guest-only patio with BBQ, seating and views of the Lizard Range.
- Kodiak Lounge patio with 2 fire pits, seating with views of Ghostrider (Spring-Fall), Mt Proctor & Mt Fernie.
THE KODIAK LOUNGE
Home of the $5.50 pint! The lounge is a local hot-spot where backpackers and old-timers rub shoulders over a friendly game of pool or a frosty pint. Open year-round (some short seasonal closures) with regular Monday Open Mic night and frequent pool comps and theme nights. Kodiak Lounge is party central on Halloween and New Year's Eve!