The Raging Elk Adventure Lodge & Hostel is your ultimate base camp to adventure!
As a local family run business, the Raging Elk Hostel specializes in backpacker accommodation and services, and also welcomes families, couples, and groups. The hostel is also home to the Kodiak Lounge!
Click on the Book Now button or call to search date specific rates and availability.
ROOM TYPES AVAILABLE
- Dorms for up to 4, 6, 8 and 10 people.
- Family rooms:
- 1 double bunk and 3 single/twin beds (Sleeps 5). Ensuite Bathroom.
- 2 sets of single bunks (Sleeps 4). Ensuite bathroom.
- Private rooms:
- 1 lower double bunk and 1 upper single bunk, (Sleeps 3) Ensuite bathroom. Mini fridge.
- 1 double bed (Sleeps 2). Ensuite bathroom. Mini fridge.
- 4,000 sq ft communal area with fully loaded kitchen, lounge and dining areas
- TV room with movies
- Games room with piano, foosball, pool table, shuffleboard, ping pong and book exchange
- Laundry room
- Ski and snowboard tuning room & equipment lock-up
- Bike wash station
- 2 outdoor patios.
- A private guest-only patio with BBQ, seating and views of the Lizard Range.
- Kodiak Lounge patio with 2 fire pits, seating with views of Ghostrider (Spring-Fall), Mt Proctor & Mt Fernie.
THE KODIAK LOUNGE
Home of the $5.50 pint! The lounge is a local hot-spot where backpackers and old-timers rub shoulders over a friendly game of pool or a frosty pint. Open year-round (some short seasonal closures) with regular Monday Open Mic night and frequent pool comps and theme nights. Kodiak Lounge is party central on Halloween and New Year's Eve!