BC Cup & Canada Cup Downhill Mountain Bike Race returns to the Bike Park at Fernie Alpine Resort!
This one is great for both competitors and spectators. Fernie Alpine Resort is proud to partner with SE Racing, Dunbar Cycles, the Canadian Cycling Association and Cycling BC to host the Fernie Legendary Summer Canada Cup / BC Cup Downhill Race! Competitors can expect a fun, technical race course complete with the infamous “Canadian Section” steeps. This Canada Cup / BC Cup DH race is part of the Dunbar Summer Series.
2016 Course Preview Video
2015 Course Preview Video
Fernie Alpine Resort's Summer Activities and Attractions include:
- Mountain biking at Fernie Bike Park with 40 marked trails from beginner to expert featuring berms, bridges, ladders, stunts, bumps and flowy downhill rides, lift access and XC trails
- Full service resort rentals
- Bike clinics, camps, lessons, and events
- Resort Hiking Trails
- Scenic chairlift rides
- Mountaintop Camping Packages
- Aerial Park with highropes, treetop bridges, and mini ziplines; plus free kids mini-park
- Nature Bob's Interpretive Centre
- Kids Outdoor Adventure Camps, Freeride Camps & Mountaintop Sleepovers - see the Events Calendar