Discover Fernie in 2 days of action!
- Start your weekend with a day on the slopes. Enjoy gentle beginner areas if you're new to the sport, explore wide cruisey blues with powder stashes if you're ready to see the whole mountain, or go wild on dozens of black runs and double diamond areas, where experts hone their skills on bumps, trees, and chutes.
- Lunch: Grab a bite at Legend's Restaurant in the resort village. On busy days get there for 11:30am or for a quick grab and go stop in at Big Bang Bagel's counter located within Rusty Edge Restuarant.
- Dinner: Take the #FernieStoke shuttle head to historic downtown Fernie and start off a great evening with dinner at The Brickhouse and check out events and nightlife options.
Day 2: Catskiing
- Book a day of catskiing with Fernie Wilderness Adventures - ride or ski 10,000 acres of pristine gladed backcountry terrain with professional guides from the comfort of a heated snowcat.
- Explore Fernie's 5 Nordic ski areas — glide through peaceful old-growth forests or enjoy the sublime views from the open trails of the Golf Course.
- Dinner: Many in town options! Sushi at Yamagoya, Italian at Loaf, traditional pub grub & beers at The Pub or latin fare at Nevados.
Bonus feature: Ready to pack in some extra fun? Sample some of Fernie's finest brews at Fernie Brewing Company. Families will love the thrill of nightskiing on the Mighty Moose every Saturday & holidays in Winter.
Accommodation: There's so much to choose from in Fernie! Visit our Accommodation pages to find the perfect spot for you and your budget, including everything from hostels, motels and B&Bs to luxury & family-friendly hotels, expansive condos and spectacular mountain homes located in town, on-mountain and in between!