Discover Fernie in the snow with 2 days of action for all ages!
- Start your weekend with a day on the slopes. Enjoy gentle beginner areas if you're new to the sport, explore wide cruisey blues with powder stashes if you're ready to see the whole mountain, or go wild on dozens of black runs and double diamond areas, where experts hone their skills on bumps, trees, and chutes.
- Lunch: grab a bite on the go at the mountaintop Lost Boys Cafe, conveniently located at the top of the Timber Express Quad. Fully licensed with hot & cold options, this is your refueling station and offers fantastic views from the sunny wraparound deck overlooking the top of the Timber Bowl area.
- Dinner: Enjoy casual yet refined dining at the newly refurbished Cirque Restaurant at Lizard Creek Lodge and a vodka tasting in the spectacular Ice Bar, or head to downtown Fernie and start off a great evening with dinner at The Brickhouse and check out events and nightlife options.
Day 2: Try something different!
- Book a day of Catskiing with Fernie Wilderness Adventures - ride or ski 10'000 acres of pristine gladed backcountry terrain from the comfort of a heated snowcat.
- Explore Fernie's 5 Nordic ski areas — glide through peaceful old-growth forests or enjoy the sublime views from the open trails of the Golf Course.
- try Snowmobiling — rent a snowmobile locally or bring your own, and hire local guides or take snowmobiling lessons.
- Lunch: a tasty lunch will be included on your catskiing trip, or purchase a delicious lunch to pack along on your nordic or snowmobiling adventure from one of our fantastic downtown lunch options.
Bonus feature: Ready to pack in some extra fun? Sample some of Fernie's finest brews at Fernie Brewing Company. Families will love the thrill of nightskiing on the Mighty Moose every Saturday & holidays in Winter.
Accommodation: There's so much to choose from in Fernie! Visit our Accommodation pages to find the perfect spot for you and your budget, including everything from hostels, motels and B&Bs to luxury & family-friendly hotels, expansive condos and spectacular mountain homes located in town, on-mountain and in between!