Teck presents 2 nights of family-friendly movie screenings!
Teck & Fortis BC have teamed up with Fresh Air Cinema to offer a free movie night in Fernie on July 2th. Show up in your car, tune into our FM frequency, then watch a movie under the stars.
July 1: Jurassic Park GET TICKETS
July 2: Raya and the last Dragon GET TICKETS
Tickets are a minimum $20 donation per car. Max number of people per car is based on number of legal seat belts in vehicle.
Everyone will receive a (big) bucket of popcorn, pop/water and package of licorice.
Advance tickets essential, no drive/walk-ins. Strictly limited to 50 vehicles.
Gates open: 9 PM sharp
Screening begins: approximately 10 PM
- This is a FREE by donation event. However, tickets are still required. Tickets are per car, not per person! Tickets are limited to 50 cars per film, so purchases at the gate will not be allowed. Social Distancing rules MUST be followed.
- 100% of all donations collected will be donated to our benefitting organization, Senior’s Citizen Club of Fernie and District.
- If you acquire a ticket and cannot attend, please contact the organisers so that the ticket can be passed on to another family.
- When arriving at the venue, please ensure you have your printed ticket in hand and be prepared to show this to the check-in agent as we will need to scan the barcode to check you in.
- If this event is cancelled for any reason, best efforts will be made to reschedule. However, there will be no refunds for any donations that are made.
- Guests will need to be in their vehicles in order to watch the movie. Audio will be streamed through an FM radio station, so there will be no additional outside sound. This means no sitting outside the car on lawn chairs or backing your vehicle up.
- The number of vehicles allowed at the venue will be limited, so we encourage you to acquire your tickets early. If you do not have a ticket, you will not be allowed into the venue.
- If you feel ill or were outside of Canada 14 days ago or less, stay home!
- NO Drugs, alcohol or smoking.
- NO food or drink for sale at the event. Please bring your own.
- Anyone who breaks any of the rules will be asked to leave immediately without refunds.
SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICIES
- All policies outlined reflect the guidelines provided by the Provincial Health Authority and are subject to change as social distance guidelines change. Those not obeying the policies will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Tickets must be acquired online. You will not be able to purchase tickets at the gate.
- Cars only. No bike or walk-ins allowed.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to come to the event with only those from their same household.
- No mingling allowed between cars/people.
- There will be washrooms at the venue but please ensure that you go to the washroom by yourself unless accompanying a minor.
- Guests are encouraged to use washrooms before attending the event.
- Masks are required when using the washroom facilities and walking to and from the washroom.
- One person at a time in the washroom.
- When queuing in line for the washroom, please line up a minimum of 6' (2m) apart.
By acquiring a ticket, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.