NEW THIS FALL – Oktoberfest at Fernie Alpine Resort!
Enjoy craft beers from Mill Street, Stanley Park and Goose Island breweries along with ice cold Stella and Kokanee. Of course, Oktoberfest wouldn’t be complete without delicious food, great entertainment and crazy contests! A free shuttle will be available from the resort to town. DETAILS HERE
Departs every hour from 2:30 pm until 7:30 pm:
- Snow Valley Motel on the half hour, starting at 2:30 pm
- Best Western + 4min
- Raging Elk/Powder Mountain + 8min
- Park Place + 10min
- 901 + 13min
- Gearhub + 18min
- Super 8 + 22min
- Stanford + 26min
- Arrive Fernie Alpine Resort on the hour
Departs Fernie Alpine Resort at a quarter past the hour from 3:15 pm until 11:15 pm
3-7 pm: Plaza fun with Family-Friendly Beverage Gardens and tunes from DJ Goffles
- Pick up your exclusive Fernie Alpine Resort Oktoberfest Beer Mug for $10 – includes 2 beer sample tickets for the craft breweries.
- Sample craft beers from Mill Street, Goose Island and Stanley Park breweries
- BBQ serving up Octoberfest favourites – 3 different kinds of bratwurst and yummy pretzels!
- Rootbeer for the kids
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm - kids activity station - make a “chicken hat” to wear during the Kids Chicken Dance contest at 4:30 pm
- 4:45 pm: Best Oktoberfest Outfit
- 5:00 pm: Bratwurst Eating Competition
7:30 pm – 9 pm: German Buffet Dinner with live Oktoberfest Oompa Band, European Touch (*ages 19+)
- Enjoy a delicious Oktoberfest inspired buffet dinner in the Griz Bar while being entertained by a live Oompa Band!
- $25 (+tax & gratuity), reservations required
- To book, call 250-423-2435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited tickets available. Advanced tickets are on sale until Friday, October 5 at 3pm (MST). Remaining tickets will be on sale onsite Saturday, October 6 (if available).
- Potato Salad | Bread Rolls | Blaukraut – German Red Cabbage
- Bratwurst & Sauerkraut | Spanferkel – Pig Spit
- Gaisburger Marsch – Beef Stew | Pork Schnitzel
- Bratkartoffeln – Potato, bacon & onion | Kohlroulade – Veggy Cabbage Rolls
- Blackforest Cake - Fruit Tarts
9 pm After Party in the Griz Bar (*ages 19+)
- The fun continues in the Griz Bar with more great music, more contests and of course more beer!
- Strengthen up those arms and those voices for the Steinholding contest and the Yodelling contest (times TBD).
Mark your calendars and see you there – Prost!