A fun run with lots of colour - great for the whole family!
The Fernie Colour Crawl is a fun 5km run/walk in downtown Fernie with stations where volunteers will throw non-toxic colour on participants - wear white and get your colour on!
- ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: EVENTBRITE
- Or register in person:
- Friday 21st - 6-8pm - at the Daycare Centre in Max Turyk Community Building, 897 Mt Washburn Street, Mountainview Subdivision/(The Airport)
- Saturday 22nd - 9:30-11:30am - at the start line at the Boat Launch at Dogwood Park
- Register early and receive a free pair of Colour Crawl Sunglasses, while quantities last!
Children 6 & Over: $20
Children 5 and Under: FREE
All ages, teams and individuals welcome!
- Start: 12 noon from the Boat Launch Parking Lot, Dogwood Park
- The route is a 5km walk or run (mostly riverside/wooded trails) with colour stations along the way.
- Costumes recommended! Wear clothes that can get dirty, and sunglasses/goggles.
- Finish line party to follow the race at Station Square (corner of 6th St/1st Ave) with beverage gardens, a craft table for kids and live music from the Hark Raving Sirens.
- Prizes for best costumes, fastest time, best team spirit, best team name, most colourful, and more!
A fundraiser event for the Fernie Childcare Society.