Maps, guidebooks and information on local trails and activities from local, knowledgeable staff.
The Fernie Visitor Information Centre is located on Highway 3 at the Eastern approach to Fernie, by the Oil Derrick.
HWY #3 Fernie Visitor Information Centre:
- October/November: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Winter (Ski Season): Monday - Saturday 9 am - 5 pm (closed Sundays & Holidays)
- Summer: Daily 9am - 5pm
- September: Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm (closed Sundays)
- Large parking area with Sani Dump for RV Travellers (open during warmer months, $2 usage fee)
- Friendly, knowledgeable visitor information staff
- local maps, guidebooks and brochures
- locally produced gifts and artwork
- Indoor washroom facilities and seating (opening hours only)
- Complimenatry wifi
- Outdoor rest area with shaded picnic tables, dog walking area, interpretive signage and the Fernie Oil Derrick
- Fairy Creek & Mt Proctor Trailhead - see hiking and mountain biking information/li>
- Purolator Shipping Depot
Operated by the Fernie Chamber of Commerce.
For online visitor information, visit www.tourismfernie.com