Learn about Fernie's history and mountain environment in our Mountain Heritage Snowshoe Tour interpretive program at Fernie Alpine Resort.
Snowshoeing is a great way to explore the trails in Fernie! No special skills are required – just strap a pair of snowshoes on your boots and go for a walk!
2018-2019 Rental Rates
Full Day – $25.95 + taxes
Half Day – $22.95 + taxes
2018-2019 Programs & Rates
- Mountain Heritage Snowshoe Tours
- Learn about Fernie’s history and the mountain environment on this interpretive program.
- Tours are offered daily and must be booked in advance.
- Full day & Half Day tours are available.
- Prices below are for up to 5 people.
- Full Day Tour (10:30am - 3:30pm) - $274 + tax
- Half Day Tour (10:30am - 1:00pm OR 1:30-4:00pm) - $154 + tax
- Snowshoe & Dine
- Tuesdays from 5:00 - 7:30pm
- Enjoy a 1.5 hour guided snowshoe tour finished off with a pasta & wine experience at Cirque in Lizard Creek Lodge.
- Includes guided tour, snowshoe rental, pasta dinner with wine pairing and gratuity.
- Cost: $49.00 per person + tax
- Drop-ins welcome.
- Meet at the Adventure Centre, located in the lobby at Lizard Creek Lodge.
For more information or to book your snowshoeing experience, please call the Winter Sports School at 250-423-2406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW - Fernie Winter Trail Map - Nordic Skiing, Snowshoeing, Fatbiking and Nature Walks
Fernie Alpine Resort is an all-mountain active playground. Check out Summer & Winter activities, attractions, services and events to keep you, your family and your friends happy for days!