20 Things To Do in November in Fernie, BC
Updated: October 25, 2022
It can be tough during the shoulder months when autumn is making way for the snowy season. Rest assured, there's no reason to be bored in town when you know our Top 20 Things To Do in Fernie, BC in November.
1. Visit Fernie's Historic Downtown lined with century-old heritage buildings and attractions.
2. Pamper yourself, get a massage or a facial and relax in an outdoor hot tub at one of Fernie’s spas.
9. See Fernie’s Ice Hockey stars in a home game at the Fernie Memorial Arena.
10. Experience fly fishing for cutthroat or bull trout on the freestone Elk River. Hire a local guide!
11. Take a nature walk or an easy hike! Choose from the trail along the river in town, or hike to Fairy Creek Falls, explore Sherwoody, or walk the Inclusive Trail to Montane Hut.
12. Play a round of disc golf at James White Park.
17. Pick up the Fernie Art Walk map and guide at the Arts Station and check out the current gallery show.
18. Check out the Friday evening meat draw at Fernie Taphouse. Get a chance to win meat while supporting a local cause.
19. Shop your heart out before dinner at Fernie’s many unique independent shops and boutiques.
20. End each fabulous day at one of Fernie’s cafes, restaurants or pubs, or order take-out.
We'd love to see what adventures you get up to this autumn. Share your photos with us on social platforms with a #ferniestoke tag.
You can also download this handy digital version to your devices.