Celebrate Mom with family and friends on May 14th at these locations!
Loaf Bakery & Restaurant
10am - 3pm
Reservations reccommended. Walk-ins welcome. Call 1-250-423-7702
641 2nd Ave
Mother's Day Brunch with Live Acoustic Music by Blue Tansy from 10:30am - 1:30pm and free Mimosa for Mom when the family dines.
Max Restaurant at Park Place Lodge
Reservations recommended, walk-ins subject to availability. Call 250 423 6871
742 7th Ave (Hwy #3)
Adults: $30 / Seniors $20 / Kids 6-13 yrs: $14 / Kids 5 and under FREE
Complimentary flowers for each mother in attendance
Max's Brunch Menu:
- Scrambled Eggs / Eggs Benedict, house made Hollandaise
- Ham, Bacon & Spolumbo's Breakfast Sausages / Savory Hash browns
- Buttermilk Pancakes, maple flavoured syrup
- Yogurt / House-made Granola / Assorted Pastries & Baked Goods
- Spring Green Salad with assorted dressings / Vegetable Platters with assorted dipping sauces
- Charcuterie Board with Cured Meats & Chef Carved Maple Ham
- Smoked Salmon Platter / Baked Maple Balsamic Salmon
- Slow Roasted Alberta Prime Rib, assorted mustards, horseradish, au jus
- Scalloped Potatoes, Wild Rice & Seasonal Vegetables
- Fresh Fruit Selection / Cheese Tray
- Assorted Dessert Cakes & Cheesecake, including red velvet cake, white chocolate lemon cheesecake, gluten-free chocolate almond torte, caramel cheesecake, carrot cake, fresh whipped cream & mixed berry coulis
- Tea & Coffee
Call 250 423 3002
301 Hwy #3
10am - 1pm (Regular menu only after 1 pm)
Adults: $26.95 / Children 6-12 Years: $12.95 / Kids 5 & Under Free
Complimentary Mimosa for all mothers
- Fresh baked bread rolls and assorted pastries / French Toast / Pancakes with Canadian Maple syrup
- Eggs Benedict with house Hollandaise / Scrambled Eggs
- Bacon / Breakfast Sausages / Vegetable Frittata / Oven Roasted small Potatoes
- Chef’s Carving station: AAA Alberta slow cooked Roast Beef and Honey Glazed Ham with Red wine Sauce, Horseradish and Mustards
- Atlantic Salmon with Herb and Lemon sauce & Rice / Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks
- Swedish Meatballs / Mac and Cheese Casserole / Freshly made Clam Chowder
- House Cabbage Salad / Caesar Salad / Quinoa Salad
- Pickled Vegetables / Vegetable platter / Smoked and Cured Salmon / Dill-cooked Shrimp
- Assorted Cheeses, Cold Cuts, Sauces and Dips
- A selection of homemade desserts, tea & coffee, and everyone’s favorite: Chocolate Fountain with Fresh Fruits and Marshmallows!
Best Western PLUS Mountain Lodge
Reservations recommended. Walk-ins welcome. Call 1-250-423-5500 / 1-866-423-5566
1622 7th Ave (Hwy #3)
Adults: $34.95 / Seniors $24.95 / Kids 8-12 yrs: $14.95 / Kids 7 and under FREE (one per paying adult).
10am-2pm. Full celebration buffet brunch. Ideal for larger groups.
- Apple Wood Smoked Bacon / Spolumbo’s Gluten Free Maple Breakfast Sausage / House-made Hash Browned Potatoes
- Fresh Scrambled Eggs with Fine Herbs / Eggs Benedict with House-made Hollandaise
- A Variety of Breakfast Pastries and Local Breads
- Chef Carved Herb Crusted Triple A Angus Alberta Prime Rib with Au Jus and Horseradish / Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breast
- Mediterranean Grilled Filet of Salmon Sicilian Style / Spicy Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Garlic Roasted Potatoes / Wild Rice Mix Pilaf / Assorted Mix of Fresh California and Canadian Vegetables
- Make your own Caesar Salad Station / Marinated Button Mushroom Salad with Diced Tomatoes, Grilled Zucchini, Black Olives, Grated Feta and House Greek Dressing / Moroccan Chick Pea Salad with Carrots, Bell Peppers and Green Onions
- Assorted Canadian and European Cheeses with Fresh Fruit
- Iced Seafood Tray with Shrimp, Crab, and BBQ Salmon
- Strawberry Shortcake / Chocolate Pots de Crème / Cream Horns / Tiramisu / Assorted Fruit Tarts / Assorted Cheesecakes with Fruit Coulis
The Clubhouse at Fernie Golf & Country Club
Reservations recommended. Call 250-430-7163 or email Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
At the Fernie Golf Course Clubhouse, Fairway Drive.
Delicious Buffet Brunch, menu TBC.
Free mimosa for each mother.
Seatings at 9am/11am/1pm
Adults: $19.99 / Seniors $17.99 / Kids $11.99
Infinitea T-Bar & Boutique
Reservations recommended: Call 778-233-0258
Traditional Sunday Roast Dinner served 6-9pm.
501 1st Ave (entrance on 5th St)