The 10th Annual Fernie Tears & Gears. Kids 8+ categories and adults. Solo or team.
Fernie's favourite trail running and mountain biking race. Catering to all ages and abilities, the race is a fun, competitive event. New for 2019, racers will experience the trails around Fernie Alpine Resort. The race features solo, team, classic and kids categories.
2019 REGISTRATION - CLOSES MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND AT MIDNIGHT. NO DAY-OF REGISTRATIONS. REGISTER BY AUGUST 28TH FOR MERCH ORDERS.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES: 10th Anniversary Hoodie, Post-Race BBQ and Beer (kid friendly version), Aid Station, Draw Prizes, Cash Purse & Podium Prizes galore.
PRICING & REGISTRATION INFO:
- Classic $70 (suitable for 12+, discounts for under 16yrs applied in cart)
- Youth (7-14yrs) $30.
- No early bird, no late.
- First entered first-served, on your choice of shirt sizing!
- Registration closes Monday September 2nd, at midnight. No entries after this date.
- Merch ordering deadline Monday August 19th - don't miss out!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 6:
- 5PM: Bib Pick up at Park Place Lodge
All racers who are able to, to please pick up their race package and sign a waiver at this time to save time on race day and to understand race day proceedings.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 7:
- 7:30 AM ONLY!: Late Registration for those who can't make it to Friday evening registration
- 8:45 AM: RACE BRIEFING: Compulsory Race Briefing will take place at the start line for all racers
- 9.00 AM: YOUTH RACE START
- 9:15 AM: CLASSIC START
- 12:00 PM: BBQ, BEERS & AWARDS
- Classic Solo (Run then Bike), or find a Team mate and go Classic Team.
- Under 14, then take part in the Youth Race, as a Soloist or Team. Ages 12+ also welcome to take part in the Classic Race.
- *Please note: Due to the logistics of this race, there is no option to Run or Bike only - you must find a teammate or go for it Solo!