Learn how to incorporate therapy balls into your practice or lesson.
This workshop will help you achieve a deep release of all tension in the body. We will spend the weekend relaxing the body section by section. Learn specific techniques to penetrate through layers of skin and muscle to massage each major area of the body. Reduce or eliminate pain that you may think of as chronic. Prevent injuries and go deeper into your yoga practice simply by releasing.
All levels of experience and flexibility are welcome.
This training will show you how to:
- Use the balls to release tension in the muscles of the body.
- Identify bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and fascia geography to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice.
- Set up a sequence that consists of effective whole-body exercises that can affect positive changes in the rotator cuff, spine, neck, jaw, hips, IT band, calves, and feet.
Therapy Balls can help:
- Stiff Neck & Headaches
- TMJ/Tight Jaw
- Frozen Shoulder
- Sciatica & Back Pain
- Tight Hips & Hamstrings
- IT Band Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis & Foot Pain, and much more…
- 7:30-9:30PM: 90 Minute Practice: Full Body Relaxation using Therapy Balls
- 7:30-8:45AM: Deep Release with Therapy Balls: Feet, Legs & Hips
- 6-8:30PM: Low Back, Upper Back and Shoulders/Chest
- 7:30-8:45AM: Neck/Hands/Wrists
- 11:30AM--1:30PM: Full Body Relaxation
Cost: $195. Includes a set of yoga tune up balls to keep.