In need of some laughter, relaxation and catch-up time with your girlfriends in the Rockies? It's time for a road trip to Fernie BC!
Planning Your Trip
Getting Here & Maps - Located within southeast BC, Fernie is an easy and scenic 3-hour drive west from Calgary, 1 hour east of Cranbrook, or 1.5 hours north of Whitefish MT. You can also fly into Cranbrook, Calgary or Kalispell MT and rent a car. Questions? Contact Us!
Arrival Day: Time to Reconnect and Unwind
Day 2: Shopping & Socializing
Day 3: Outdoor Adventure & Spa
- Power up for your day with brunch at The Loaf, a quick bite at Big Bang Bagels or more traditional fare at Mugshots Cafe
- Explore the beautiful riverside trail system with a townie bike from one of the local bike stores
- Stop for lunch and cocktails on the patio at the Bridge Bistro located along the Elk River.
- Pamper yourself at Spa 901 and enjoy a full range of esthetics, treatments, relaxation lounges and the 25-person outdoor hot pool or one of Fernie's many spa & wellness facilities.
- Hit the town for the evening, starting off with dinner at Nevados' funky lounge atmosphere, featuring South American cuisine, speciality tequila and an outdoor patio.
- A wide range of dining and nightlife experiences are available to suit every taste.
Additional Activity Suggestions:
Have questions? Contact us!