In need of some laughter, relaxation and catch-up time with your girlfriends? Then it's time for a road trip to Fernie BC!
Check out this great trip itinerary for visits from May to October, and view our Girls Trip Video for some inspiration! Get ready to hang out with your besties in this unique mountain town!
Planning Your Trip
Getting Here & Maps - Located within southeast BC, Fernie is an easy and scenic 3 hour drive west from Calgary, 1 hour east of Cranbrook, or 1.5 hours north of Whitefish MT. You can also fly into Cranbrook, Calgary or Kalispell MT and rent a car.
Arrival Day: Time to Reconnect and Unwind
Day 2: Shopping & Socializing
Day 3: Outdoor Adventure & Spa
- Power up for your day with brunch at The Loaf, a quick bite at Big Bang Bagels or more traditional fare at Mugshots Cafe.
- Explore the beautiful riverside trail system with a townie bike from one of the local bike stores
- Stop for lunch & a cocktail on the patio at the Bridge Bistro located along the Elk River.
- Pamper yourself at Spa 901 and enjoy a full range of esthetics, treatments, relaxation lounges and their outdoor hot pool or one of Fernie's many spa & wellness facilities.
- Hit the town for the evening, starting off with dinner at Nevados a funky lounge atmosphere, featuring South American cuisine, specialty tequila and an outdoor patio. A wide range of dining and nightlife experiences are available to suit every taste.
Additional Activity Suggestions:
Have questions? Contact us!