20 Things To Do in Fernie Fall
Updated: September 14, 2022
No excuses for being bored in Fernie this Fall. Here are our Top 20 Things To Do in Fernie, BC, this autumn.
1. Visit Historic Downtown lined with century old heritage buildings, shops, restaurants, cafes, patios and attractions.
2. Download the FREE Iconic Fernie App! Enjoy a variety of self-guided tours by theme - Family Fun, Heritage, Arts, Taste of Fernie, Nature & Best Views.
3. Experience fly fishing for cutthroat or bull trout on the freestone Elk River. Hire a local guide!
4. Hit the links or driving range at Fernie Golf Club. Open until October 10th 2022.
13. Take the self-guided Heritage Walking Tour of Fernie’s many historic sites and visit Fernie Museum.
14. Enjoy tennis or disc golf at James White Park. Or take the kids to the playgrounds at Rotary Park or Prentice Park.
18. Take in a movie at the Vogue Theatre.
19. Pick up the Fernie Art Walk map and guide at The Arts Station and check out a new gallery show every month.
20. End each fabulous day at one of Fernie’s cafes, restaurants or pubs, or order take-out and head to a local park to dine.
We'd love to see what adventures you get up to this autumn. Share your photos with us on social platforms with a #ferniestoke tag.
You can also download this handy digital version to your devices.