20 Things To Do in Fernie Fall
No excuses for being bored in Fernie this Fall. Here are our Top 20 Things To Do in Fernie, BC, this autumn.
7. Relax and pamper yourself at one of Fernie’s spas or book a yoga session.
8. Swim a few laps and enjoy the hot tub at the Aquatic Centre.
11. Take the self-guided Heritage Walking Tour of Fernie’s many historic sites and visit Fernie Museum.
12. Get up high and hike the more challenging fall season trails including Mt Fernie or Castle Mountain. Great for a sunrise or sunset experience.
18. Pick up the Fernie Art Walk map and guide at The Arts Station and check out a new gallery show every month.
19. Take in a movie at the Vogue Theatre.
20. End each fabulous day at one of Fernie’s cafes, restaurants or pubs, or order take-out and head to a local park to dine.
We'd love to see what adventures you get up to this autumn. Share your photos with us on social platforms with a #ferniestoke tag.
You can also download this handy digital version to your devices.