Sunshine funshine beer time at FBC!
Come and sample a fall favourite.
- Named after a local Fernie legend, The Ghostrider is a classic Brown Ale brewed with pumpkin, spice and all things nice.
This award-winning Pumpkin Brown Ale stems from the First Trax Brown Ale, with the addition of pumpkins, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and allspice to bring you the perfect sip for Fall. Unfiltered to keep the real pumpkin taste alive.
- Water, Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast
Malt: 2 Row Pale, Munich, Carapils, Carastan 30-37, Chocolate, Brown, Roast, Crystal 70-80
Other: Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Coriander, Clove, Allspice
- Available seasonally by the bottle and on tap in September and October throughout BC & Alberta, and in select locations in Saskatchewan while stocks last.
- Winner of People’s Choice “Best Beer”– Okanagan Fest-of-Ale 2014
- Silver Award - Calgary Beer Fest 2014
- Silver Medal – Vancouver International Craft Beer Awards 2015.