A fun afternoon starting at Fernie Alpine Resort, cruising down to Mt Fernie Provincial Park, and then pedaling through town to enjoy hard earned East Kootenay-brewed beer samples.
- Includes guiding, lift ticket, post ride sampler drinks. Optional complimentary shuttle back to resort.
- Available Fridays & Saturdays, additional days on request
- Book with the Adventure Centre at Lizard Creek Lodge or call guest services on 250-423-2435.
2019 FERNIE ALPINE RESORT OPERATIONS:
Opening Day: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Last Day of Summer Operations: Monday, September 2, 2019
2019 Chairlift Schedule:
- Elk Chair: Daily from 10.30am-4.30pm & until 7pm on Thursdays
- Timber Chair: Closed for major maintenance upgrades
Fernie Alpine Resort's Summer Activities and Attractions include:
- Mountain biking at Fernie Bike Park with 37 marked trails from beginner to expert featuring berms, bridges, ladders, stunts, bumps and flowy downhill rides, lift access and XC trails
- Full service resort rentals featuring SCOTT Voltage FR 720 & SCOTT Junior Voltage Downhill bikes, pads & helmets
- Bike clinics, camps, lessons, and events
- Guided hiking
- Resort Hiking Trails
- Scenic chairlift rides
- Mountaintop Camping Packages
- Aerial Park with highropes, treetop bridges, and mini ziplines; plus free kids mini-park
- Nature Bob's Interpretive Centre
- Kids Outdoor Adventure Camps, Freeride Camps & Mountaintop Sleepovers - see the Events Calendar
- Events! including SCOTT Thursday Night Race Series, Griz Kidz Summer Carnival & stages 4 & 6 Trans BC Enduro Mountain Bike Race!