It's February, and that means new beers and Griz Days fun at the Fernie Brewing Co. tasting room.
February 7th: Dark Horse Sour Local Launch
- 2 - 6pm, with Free Samples!
- BREWER'S NOTES: Dark Horse is a sour Brown Ale, drenched in black currants and crafted from six specialty malts resulting in a perfectly mouth-puckering and malty brew. Tart and zingy, with luscious fruit character.
- IngredientsWater, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Hops, Yeast, Black Currant Juice
- Malt: Superior Pilsen, Wheat, Munich, Caramunich, Acidulated, Midnight Wheat
- Perle Hops
- 5% alc./vol 10 IBU
February 21st: Bail out the Brewer Griz Days Fundraiser
- 12 - 6pm
- Fundraising BBQ in aid of Fernie Friends for Friends with plenty of FBC brews to enjoy. Come and enjoy a paddle or two!
February 28th: Griz Days Cask Night
- 4 - 8pm
- Come on down and kick off the Griz Days weekend with the Fernie Brewing Company! Griz Days never tasted so good!