A weekly summer market featuring local crafts, produce and more!
This summer marks the 18th year for the Fernie Mountain Market. Come discover local growers with their just picked fruit, veggies, locally-raised meat, herbs, and flowers; while bakers offer their tasty croissants and freshly baked bread. Explore unique food trucks, such as Flippin’ Crepes, cooking up food to delight your taste buds and our local artisans showcasing their latest creations. All vendors sell products they make, bake or grow!
The organisers will adjust the Market to meet all guidelines and requirements set out by the BCCDC, Provincial Health Officer and local Health Authority to ensure the health and wellness of all vendors and visitors.
NEW! Shop Mountain Market vendors online.
Every Sunday from 10:15am - 2pm, July 5th - September 6th, 2020.
- 9:45am - 10:15am reserved for shoppers with limited mobility and/or most vulnerable to COVID-19.
- Enter from 6th St. One entrance and exit available.
- Rotary Park parking lot will be reserved for SPARC permit holders.
- No bikes inside the market - please lock your bike to the fence or bike rack.
- Hand Sanitiser provided throughout the market.
- Masks encouraged.
- All food will be wrapped to go. Please enjoy your purchases outside of the market vendor area.
- No bathrooms available in the market area.
- Rotary Park playpark is located adjacent to the Market venue and is a great spot to enjoy with the kids following your visit to the market. To help avoid the spread of Coronavirus, the areas between the market and playpark are clearly delineated. Please do not use the playpark at the same time as visiting the market, and wash hands between locations.