A true Canadian tradition - the pub meat draw! Perfect if you're camping - come down and win some meat for your BBQ.
Seating will be limited so come early to secure your seat. Bar opens at 3pm; ticket sales will commence at 3:45pm.
All safety guidelines will be adhered to and will be adjusted as needed to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests, patrons, members and staff. All are welcome at the Legion - guests are required to sign in at the entrance. Please remove your hats.
- Sellers will wash hands prior to selling.
- Face Masks will be worn when selling tickets.
- Two Volunteers will be at the ticket table. One volunteer will handle ticket money. One volunteer will distribute tickets.
- Participants will access tickets sales from the table ONLY. There will NOT be table-to-table sales.
- Double Ticket strips of 10 will be sold as meat draw tickets. - $10 for 5 draws. Tickets will be purchased for all 5 draws at one time.
- Single tickets available for 50/50 ($5 per ticket)
- Ticket sales will commence at 3:45.
- First meat draw will be at 4:20pm and every 20 minutes until 5:40pm.
- 50/50 draw will be held at 6pm.
- Hands will be washed prior to distributing winning meat.
- Meat for each draw will be the same. For example, draw #1 (3 roasts) draw #2 (3 chicken breast) etc. This will limit the need to approach the table to choose meat.