Three days of the art of acro yoga, a fun 2-person yoga practice.
Acro Yoga is an energetic, acrobatic style of yoga that works with two or more bodies. join Acro-yogi Rockstar Cedar Lyn from Banff to learn this immersive skill.
Learn from the best! A celebrated Yoga & AcroYoga teacher, Cedar is known for creating sacred, playful classes in which people experience deep, heartful connection with themselves and one another. She strives through her work to bring about a world in which people thrive through personal responsibility, meaningful contribution, sustainable community & clean energy.
Friday, August 11: Acro Yoga 101
- AcroYoga is a joyful combination of yoga, acrobatics, and Thai massage. This workshop will give you a taste of all of these elements while you work with partners to build a new sense of communication, trust, and community.
- This session will provide a safe environment for beginners, and also an opportunity for more experienced folks to sharpen their skills.
- All levels are welcome, no partner necessary.
- Limited Space Available.
Saturday, August 12: The Next Step
- Take Acro Yoga to the next level. Learn transitions, counterbalances and explore creative movement.
- Prerequisites are Acro 101 or any beginner Acro class.
- Basic understanding of Bird, Star, and Shoulder-stand is an asset.
Saturday, August 12: Flying Therapeutics & Thai Massage
- Flying Therapeutics is a healing arts practice supporting healing relaxation and letting go. Develop deep listening, loving touch and the ability to give and receive. Invest time to soften before you build strength, learn to listen with hands, eyes, and heart. Give and receive Flying Therapeutics and learn a basic Thai Yoga massage for a full body treatment.
- Experience not necessary.
- Come alone or bring a friend.
Sunday, August 13: Conditioning for Acrobatics
- Continue your weekend of Acro Yoga with this fun conditioning workshop! Find out what it takes to maintain strength and flexibility as an Acro Yogi. Practice handstand drills, strength and flexibility training.
- 90% mental, 10% physical!
Cost: $45 per session