The course will be taught by Francesca ter Poorten, Unnata-trained Aerial Yogi and Yoga Teacher EYRT 500.
- You will participate in over 20 hours of hands-on instruction, plus a teaching practicum.
- You will learn the physical and energetic benefits, contraindications, and cautions of each asana, and understand how to sequence them into a powerful Aerial Yoga class.
- In this training you will develop the necessary skills to lead your own Aerial Yoga class.
- We will break down the core foundations and principles of Aerial Yoga.
- How to structure a class, transitioning into and out of postures.
- How to offer modifications, spotting and adjustments for your students.
- How to safely setup Aerial Equipment.
YOGA ALLIANCE RECOGNIZED CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
Cost: $425, or save $50 when you pay before July 15th