Storytime, Games, Readings and more!
Every week September - June.
- 11:15 - 11:45AM: Storytime ages 3-5
Stories, singing, and activities for preschoolers and their caregivers.
- 3:45 - 4:45 PM: Tech Club
- 11:15-11:45AM: Toddler Storytime ages 0-2
Singing, simple stories and fingerplays for babies and their caregivers.
- 3:45 PM: Uke Can Play
Learn the Ukulele! Bring your own instrument or borrow on-site. Registration required.
- 11:15 AM: Storytime Social
- 3:00 PM: Teen Drop-in Card Games
OCTOBER SPECIAL EVENTS:
ANYTIME: Borrow a Library Ukulele and learn to play. Check the Library events calendar for details or sign up for a free introductory workshop.